Thursday, May 7, 2009

For Maddie: In Memory of Sweet Maddie Spohr




As a Mother myself, my heart aches for the Spohr family for their loss of sweet Maddie. I can only imagine how they must feel and wanted to do something very special in honor of Maddie. Every single picture of Maddie you see the joy that she spread and I know Heather and Mike loved her more than anything in the world, hence the "For Maddie: A Love Like No Other" was created. Heather and I collaborated to create this very special necklace to honor Maddie.

The "For Maddie: A Love Like No Other" is available in my SHOP and 10% of proceeds will be donated to the March of Dimes in honor of sweet Maddie. The necklace can be customized with a name of up to 7 letters or you can select the fancy heart stamping.

Please visit the Spohr's site to learn more about Maddie HERE and send some love their way.

If you would like to directly donate to the March of Dimes in Maddie's honor please click HERE.


No comments: