Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Handmade Watches

My watch battery died the other day and I was totally thrown for a loop. I can’t stand not having my watch on my wrist, I feel naked without it. But I really don’t like that I don’t know what time it is. I miss checking my watch wherever I am and knowing what time it is. I know I have the time on my cell phone but nothing will ever replace my watch.

I have always loved watches. Not only are they functional, but they are also a great fashion accessory. Recently I have fallen in love with the cuff type of watches that I have seen at some recent art shows. I came across
Mistura and fell in love with the design of their watches. I thought you might be interested in seeing what I have uncovered.

1 comment:

Stacy Uncorked said...

How cool are those watches?! :)