Thursday, January 22, 2009

Grab A Little Bling-Coffee Bling


Gotta have it! Really want it! For the girl who has everything!
I have to admit that I am in love with the Peppermint Mocha Twist at Starbucks even after going home and reading the calorie count on Starbucks.com, but I cannot savor my Starbucks with the boring little cardboard hand protection thingy. If I get dressed up and put on my cute shoes in this cold winter weather, I am not walking around with a cardboard thingy on my coffee. Coffee Bling to the rescue! Now my coffee can look as cute as my shoes. Coffee Bling is the new accessory for those gals like my mom and my daughter who cannot leave the house without being perfectly matchy,matchy. Coffee Bling is for the girl to whom the get dressed and remove one accessory run does not apply. Beware boring winter!!! We will be warm and cute this year!! We will not face the winter blues!! We will accessorize!! Bring on your cold north wind and rainy muck, muck. The girls are going out for coffee!!!
Love,

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!! I love the way it fastens with a button! And I love your blog by the way...it's very friendly!

Kristen Andrews said...

these are adorable!