Thursday, November 6, 2008

No More Cold Hands....

Arm Warmers
Funky and fun scarf

Cute Crocheted Hat!

Okay, I don't know about you, but my hands get so cold in the winter. Even though it is warm enough in my house, my fingers/hands just freeze once the weather starts getting cold. I used to sit on my hands, stick them under my armpits :), you name it and I've tried it. But nothing keeps my hands warm. I tried wearing gloves but I just can't type or manipulate my mouse. I think I've finally found the answer to my problem. I found these great arm warmers on Etsy by Funkie Fresh, and I knew that I had to give them a try. They are like fingerless gloves and they go about half way up my forearm. I love them! They really do keep my hands warm, even my fingers aren't as cold anymore since most of my hand is covered. Plus they are so cute. I also have a problem with cold hands at night when I'm in bed reading a book. I can't stand to wear sleeves in bed so my arms are usually exposed. I've tried reading the book with my hands under the covers but then I have another problem - HA! So now that I have my funky and fun arm warmers I've started wearing them to bed to read!!
Check out Funkie Fresh at Etsy and see all the cute things she's got going on! She crochet's everything herself. I just love supporting people that make clever handmade items. I'm sure you know someone that could use one of her fun designs for the holidays!! Maybe you???

No comments: