Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Melt For You Hand Stamped Necklace



The Snowman
I made a snowman round and fat
And on his head I put a hat,
He sat out in the sun all day
And slowly melted all away.
But I can tell just where he sat,
Because he didn't take his hat.
unknown source
The "I Melt For You" necklace is a 3/4 inch sterling silver, 925 NICKEL FREE disc that has been handstamped and includes a sterling silver snowman charm. The disc hangs on a 18 inch sterling silver snake chain. If you prefer a 16 inch chain please leave a note in the message to the seller.
Artist note: The letters on this disc have been hand stamped one at a time. I do not use machines. The letters will not line up perfectly and are not meant to this is part of the charm that makes your piece one of a kind. No two pieces will ever be exactly the same. The disc has been brushed and the letters have been oxidized/antiqued, to make them stand out it will appear to be aged or slightly tarnished but has been given a good polish. I use a ECO friendly method to oxidize my discs and do not use a Sharpie Marker to darken my letters. All materials used are of the highest quality and each piece has been made w/ loving care.
If you would like a custom piece designed or would like to purchase this necklace please visit Kristen's Custom Creations.
Design Copyright of Kristen's Custom Creations 2008.

No comments: