Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mother and Child





Mother and Child makes beautiful gift for that special mother...including yourself!
Description: This beautiful 12 inch round represents the love between a mother and her child. I first made this piece for a very special young woman that is expecting a little girl. As I made the piece I could picture it in so many different color combinations and also pictured it as Mary with baby Jesus. The sky is the limit with this beautiful design. I decided to offer this as a made-to-order item so feel free to convo me with your your specifications to make it a truly one-of-a-kind gift from you!
It's a unique gift for the mother in your life. Great for a baby shower gift, mothers day gift, or just for a mother that you love! I'm confident this piece will be something that will be passed down through generations. It holds a very special place in my heart. The details can be viewed in my Esty shop at http://27lauriebethbeggin.etsy.com.

No comments: