Friday, October 3, 2008

Be a Warrior for a Cure


Are you a Warrior for a cure for Breast Cancer? I know I am. My Aunt is a Breast Cancer survivor and has remained Cancer free, early detection saved her life. In honor of my Aunt a portion of proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

The "I am a Warrior" is a 3/4 inch sterling silver, 925 round disc that has been hand-stamped. The disc is of a nice weight and thicker than most stamped jewelry available. The charm hangs on a 18 inch sterling silver bead/ball chain and is adorned with a sterling silver Breast Cancer awareness ribbon and includes a pink swarovski crystal that has been hand wire wrapped and has a extra fancy headpin.

To purchase the "Warrior" necklace please visit Kristen's Custom Creations.

Designs Copyright of Kristen's Custom Creations 2008.

No comments: