Monday, September 29, 2008

Tummy Time........

Where do our newborns and infants hang out most of the time (besides their cribs sleeping)? You guessed it! On our shoulders, in our arms, or on the floor for tummy time… So why not stimulate their vision with something that they can actually see while doing something that they really love…snuggling with you!!

Zeebabee offers two products…The Baby See ™ T-shirt and the Burp See ™ Burp Cloths. She is also working on a few new items... The Baby See ™ Cloth Book and a playmat that will also enhance your baby's development. I wish I would have known about these when my little guy was a newborn!!!

I love to support other mom's that are starting their own businesses and I hope that you feel the same way. Please take a peek at her adorable baby items and see for yourself!!! I know you'll want some!!!

No comments: